RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:37:55 -0400
I'm not sure whether you don't know what a "stop" is or what a "good
stop" is. I assume it's the former.  A stop is a taste in change one
comes across when eating an original (as close to the Nature's produce as
possible) food.  The more "original" the food, the better the stop.  A
good stop comes thus necessarily from very pure foods only.
The idea applies to the so-called "instinctive eating" where a single
food is consumed at a time, making it possible to produce a stop.