RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:10:09 -0500
Kirt:

>I was surprised that eating some cooked doesn't ruin my enjoyment of raw.
>The idea that one becomes overloaded with cooked and a result is that raw
>will not taste good anymore--I find that untrue. My enjoyment of raw fish
>and meat remains high even though I have been eating some cooked fish and
>meat.

I should say that my first raw meal, on Saturday evening, was a bit tasteless,
but raw food tasted good again yesterday (including chicken). Also, notice that,
contrary to paleo cooked food eaters, my food was salted (so the taste was
stronger). Perhaps one day I will try a paleo cooked meal to see what happens.

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis