RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:21:07 -0700
Hi All!!!

Re: Instincto (was Re: Primarily RAF etc

Kirt:
>> And it may be the same with instincto. That is, the results have as
>> much to do with avoiding grains, dairy and junk food as it does with
>> the rawness and/or the one-food-at-a-atime rule. Who knows?

Lynton:
> Interesting idea, supported by the fact that the lectins in wheat are
> probably the most harmful ( for all blood types), and dairy is supposedly
> only generally suitable for B types.  Avoiding grains means avoiding maybe
> half the items in the supermarket, most of which contain wheat.  And of
> course, whole wheat is the worst ( the stronger lectins are in the seed
> coat!).

I'm a B Blood Type and I do fine on Dairy but so does just about
everyone I know, regardless of their Blood Type, as long as it's Raw.
noticed that Raw Goat's Milk seems to be the best.  Has anyone done
any
study(ies) on Raw vs. Pasteurized and/or Homogenized Milk.  I'm
curious
if a lot if not the whole Blood Type Diet thing gets throw out when
you're dealing with Raw. I'd really like to know or just some comments
-
Thanks!!! :-)!!!

 - Take Care!!

 - To Life, Love, Health, And Freedom!!!