RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:16:49 -0500
For those of you who were interested in my progress with the Berry Mold
Juice treatment, here it is:

Approx. 3 weeks ago, I drank the juice, approx. 1/2 cup worth.  Before
drinking it, I sniffed it for a while, trying to get a feel for it.  It did
not smell offensive, but rather had a very slight "musty" smell, sorta like
your hair after you've been out in the rain for a while.

The taste was not offensive either, but I cannot say that it tasted good.
It once again had a similar "musty" taste, much like stale/stagnant water.

It took about three weeks for me to notice any difference in energy level.
After that, I have felt fairly tired after about 5-6 hours activity, and I
sleep about 2 hours more than usual.

My N.D. has also noticed that I seem to be expelling a lot of toxins/waste
out of my spine this past week.

As far as any difference in food consumption, I have simply been increasing
the amount of raw fats/meats, including a pound or so of beef/chicken/fish
per day, 2 sticks of raw butter, 1/2 gallon of raw milk, and approx. 6-12
raw eggs per day.  I usually juice fast on Sundays for health/spiritual
reasons.

Regards,

Ben