RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Tweden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 12:39:00 -0800
Thank you Alan, for saying what I have been putting off, because it is
not in the purpose of this list.  My purpose is to gather as much
info,
to research into myself, to better my family's life.

What I am seeing from Tom, is extremely close to flaming, in my eyes.
am grateful for Loren's input, and the input of most of the post's.

Tom:   Thank you for the links you have provided.  Please allow all
the
freedom of speech, so generously available on the Net.  I am able to
take what I want and leave the rest.  I also do my own research and
follow up on most all info I am interested in.

Loren:  You show much sincerity and concern for the good of all.  I
respect your patients and positive reply's!  Namaste Rules!!

To the Rest:  Thank you for all your time and input.  I am learning
life
long lessons in health and diet.  I am proud to be able to pass this
holistic knowledge on to my four children, and all my network!

Sincerely, Diane