RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:01:31 -0400
On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Jo Yoshida wrote:

> PS: anyone know just who IS the legitimate copyright holder of Raw
> Eating? Please reply privately so we don't drag out this evil thread.

I don't know if applies, since I understand that the original author
was
in Iran when he wrote it, but in the US copyright law is such that
whoever
wrote something is the copyright holder by default. You do not have to
do
anything special to claim copyright. For example, you write a letter
and
send it off to a friend. You own the copyright to that letter, no
matter
what the friend does with it.

Lucia