RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 06 May 1997 15:29:31 -0700
-
>Peter:
> I believe that gluthatione is natural antioxidant found in our body
> that among other things protects the neurotransmitters in the brain
> from free radical damage.

Thank you. I am currently publishing a paper in a psych journal that has
to do with toxicosis in the brain--very little to do with nutrition--but
with toxicosis as a result of the suppression of emotions. But I am very
interested in anything to do with neurotransmission. If you have a source
of this finding about glutathione, I'd be very interested in reading
about it. By the way, I believe that this toxicosis can interfere with
the practice eating instinctively, and that it probably affects smell,
taste, etc. and contributes as well to psychosomatic disease.

My best, Ellie