RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Shawn:

>...about your recent trip to the Raw Restaurant in SFO.  Isn't
>that place great?  I went there twice when I was in SFO around the end of
>January.  It's a really cool place.  The atmosphere was totally laid back
>(California-style).  And the food was awesome.  A little on the expensive
>side, but very high quality.  I didn't like the pizze' as much as I liked
>their lava soup (made with carrot juice and whipped avocado and a few
>spices).  That soup was out of this world.  I'd love to try and make it at
>home.  I also tried one of their desserts (I think it was a carob torte).
>Very good.

Tom:
Juliano, the owner of RAW, attended a recent SF-LiFE potluck, and he
reported that RAW has recently reduced their prices.

As a side note, the next SF-LiFE raw/living food potluck is this Sunday,
March 2, at 12 noon at Ft. Mason, in San Francisco. Call the Sproutline,
415-751-2806, for details. SF-LiFE - San Francisco Living Foods Enthusiasts,
the local support group for raw-fooders. The speaker for this potluck is
Jasmine Clower, a raw/living fooder for 20+ years. Jasmine is very nice,
a great speaker, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Tom Billings