RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:02:13 -0400
You wrote:
>Now I find myself specifically targetting the vaccine damage.  This is why
>I have contemplated and decided on using Aajonus' moldy berry therapy in
>treating my vaccine damage.  It is targetted at specifically disabling the
>harmful and persistent antibodies formed by the vaccines.

Dear Ben,
Your story keeps coming  into my mind so I wanted to respond. I  didn't
quote the whole history here for brevity, and also because I've read it on
your website and the live-food list.  I'm interested to hear about your
experience with this; at the same time, I feel a little worried for you from
what you've presented elsewhere about the way this treatment can cause
fatigue and even toxicity for up to six months!

I want to share with you some information about an herbalist that I've been
learning about recently which has been really exciting to me, who advocates
a raw vegan diet and who claims to have had dramatic results with all kinds
of chronic and life-threatening illnesses in short periods of time -- from
2-3 days to 2-3 months!  I'm going to start his general detox program soon
along with my Mom and sister and brother-in-law, each of us targeting
different health problems that we have.  I'll let you know how it turns out
(I'm willing to be vegan for a month, probably not longer!)  Anyway, if you
are interested take a look at the website:  www.healthfree.com/schultze   He
can be a bit obnoxious as a personality, but what I find attractive is the
fact that one should be able to feel/see results fairly quickly if the
correct program is followed.

Janis  [[log in to unmask]]