RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:21:33 -0800
Absolutely and more.

My son was vaccine damaged, almost all kids sustain some damage, the
question is, how much?

Can someone do a search engine for the National Vaccine Information Center,
that will get you to a website, happy reading.

You will never be the same again...

Not only do I regret every day what happened to my autistic son (I never
questioned the vaccines at all) but my two older kids are getting
allergies....I could just shoot myself!!! What a stupid sheeple I