RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:40:33 -0000
Today's Los Angeles Time's food section features Aajonus V. in an article
on a raw food potluck ("People's
Primal Potluck)."    I think this is the first mainstream media article
I've seen about eating raw meat;  The Time's writer writes a really good
article and she gives a fair treatment both to RAF and A.V.  (who does not
want to be identified as a health practioner but thinks he deserves to be
called a scientist!)

http://www.latimes.com/food/20010131/t000008996.html

In the article, someone eats raw chicken but marinates it in lemon or lime
juice.  Is that really eating raw?  We make ceviche, raw fish marinated in
lime juice, but we considered it to be 'cooked' by the citric acids.

Thomas