RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shawn Luca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 1996 08:47:31 -0400
Does anyone have any ideas for making raw dishes or desserts with
pumpkin?  Since it's the season, I would like to do something healthy (and
raw) with the pumpkin that I just got.  I would love to make a raw pumpkin
pie, and I found a recipe on Compuserve for vegetarian pumpkin pie
(non-dairy), but I need to replace the tofu with something raw.  The other
ingredients I can use raw, but I need something raw as a thickener (I
believe that's what the tofu's for).  Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated.

If this turns out good, I'll post the recipe to the list.

Thanks for your ideas.

Shawn Luca