RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 15:13:58 -0700
Ben wrote:
> Thanks for your words.  Perhaps I can clarify my concerns.  My concern is
> not so much that I will preach to all my acquantances about the merits of
> raw food and pass judgement, but it is that I will become the "freak" of the
> dorm hall because I consume raw meat.

I get along in the world much better when I embrace being the "freak". I
feel better about myself and other don't give me such a hard time. It is
only when you try so hard to fit in, that you have troubles. Remember
that we are all freaks in one way or another. There is no such thing as
a "normal" person. If there were it sure would be boring. My saying is:
"I may be fringe, but I am not alone".

Frank.