RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:37:44 +0000
Jean-Louis:
>proteins completely in the digestive tract. My point was that you can
>be vegan and get all your essential amino-acids without difficulty.

Well yes, but what use has this if your immune system goes down on the
vegan diet? Perhaps this finally leads to unability to digest like it
is watched on fruitarians. Then indeed you have a diet which is "com-
plete" in aminoacids but still gets you down. Personally I know some
vegans who complain about being unable to digest more concentrated foods,
like nuts.

Suspicious raw greetings,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]