RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1997 19:09:45 +0000
I've added an interesting article on the subject of Super Blue Green
Algae to H&B Online--this one originally written with the Health
Science audience in mind, but, of course, James Michael Lennon
wouldn't use it for reasons I'm sure only he understands. His loss,
our gain. Written from a Hygienist perspective, please enjoy:

http://chetday.com/sbga.html

Also, those interested in vaccinations, I found what I consider a
very thoughtful piece of work and added that too:

http://chetday.com/dvm1.htm

Regarding my 40-day Lent juice diet, I've been working too hard and
just couldn't swing the time to rest enough to make the thing work
comfortably and sensibly and healthfully, so I bailed out today and
started eating again. I got in four good days on juice, however, and
feel great. Still would like to do the 40-day bit but with my work
schedule it just doesn't make sense right now.  Maybe next year...

Chet

Enjoy brain-engaging and assumption-busting natural health
articles:  http://chetday.com/