RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wes Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 19:45:19 -0600
Ellie,

Any relation to Rip (Van Winkle)? :)

> I have encouraged Aajonus to send his findings to David Horrobin, who is
> an expert on fat metabolism and doing nurtitional research, and Aajonus
> said he would do this. It would be nice to get mainstream medical people
> interested in these findings, and perhaps do some studies that would
> substantiate the possibility that raw fat is an important part of our
> diet.

Yes, that does sound like a plan. I would like to read some details on
that myself. I do believe that raw fat is a crucial part of a healthy
diet... I feel it is nourishing in a deep way, based on my experience...
And it's hard to get fat on raw fat... Raw fat is like a totally
different animal compared to cooked. Structure is changed ... And
despite what the enzyme-bashers say, I do feel that the lipase content
in raw fat means something too. ...Research has shown that obese people
are usually deficient in lipase..

Wes