RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marjolein Hoekstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:32:15 +0200
Hi Mark (and others)
Thanks for all the advice. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow,
carrying a
whole list of 'complaints' to discuss. My sugar cravings are still a
major
problem for me. I managed to stay away from it for more than 6 months,
but
one way or another the old addiction is coming up, which means that
I'm
gaining weight again rapidly, feel guilty about it etc. I wish I could
be
stronger.
I'm in the middle of having my amalgam fillings removed. Sofar I've
had 2
sessions out of 5. I get the feeling that the detox supplements I'm
taking
are giving my intestines a hard time as well.
Raw food doesn't appeal to me at all at this moment. Cooked rice seems
to be
the only food I can digest without gas problems.
Even then I have to take long breaks between meals. I'm afraid the
candida
infection is back again (probably my own fault due to the sugar).
Yesterday
I ate a few pieces of fresh mango after not eating for 3 or 4 hours.
Whoppa!
I smelled like a chimney for hours - never do that again.

Cheese is one of my favorite foods, especially combined with bread or
pasta.
Guess I have a long way to go...

I'll let you know how I get on.

Marjolein Hoekstra