RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"karen kellock Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 06:55:41 -0700
if it's so loaded with salt. I should be bloating up.  but I'm getting
neader-thinner
every day (though I know it's not paleo).  the reason I'm not bloating
is
glucagon is
the hormone when low carbohydrate--and it releases ALL WATER AND SALT
from the kidneys.  bloat only comes before adaptation, in the
beginning--but
after adaptation,
no bloat just slim.  What a wonderful discovery--for I've always loved
salt.
Thought
I'd introduce a small apple at night--to see if more carbs brings the
bloat
from the
cheese.  If not, I've really found paradise!  Atkins says this diet
brings a
little
potassium deficiency--and to just take Lite salt to correct it--wow!
my
beloved salt
is actually an RX!