RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:01:54 -1000
Rex:
>Nieft / Secola (Kirt) opened another can of worms---perhaps as a diversionary
>tactic:

Diversionary tactic? LOL

>> ...Rex can probably explain why excellent quality raw food,
>> whether tomato or salmon fillet, prefers to age/dry instead of rot.

>Arrange with Tom Billings to disable his "gotcha" computer key for a few days

Naw, you need Tom's gotcha key to keep you honest! ;)

>and I'll tie together a few wild theories about mummies, Nile flooding, cats,
>cancer, and pyramids that'll get you to laughing---and thinking.

Hmmm...I'm always a sucker for a wild theory, but what about the whole
tomatoes which shivel in perfect formation (analogous to how, say, a leg of
lamb may dry for months while hung) without succumbing to microbal attacks
and diversionary tactics?

BTW, are these wild theories what I can expect if I subscribe to Acres?

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft