RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 17:50:02 -0500
Dariusz:
>> does anyone here know whether removing them is costly and requires
>> special surroundings or equipment.

Yes and yes.

>>are the alternatives good and without side effects?

The materials available are quite good at this point. The early composites
(resins) used were of dubious quality and very likely leaked
hormone-mimicking petrochemical compounds. Some of the early porcelains
where too hard, would crack easily and wear down opposing teeth. Be aware
there are many crooks in the dental profession and some of these are
ripping people off by overcharging and not knowing what they are doing when
they remove the mercury. Note, also that it is not always the best option
to go have all ones mercury filings removed. In my opinion it should be
done gently and only one or two teeth at the time. All dental work is
traumatic for the teeth and a lot of mercury vapors are released during its
removal. Afterwards there is the mercury detox from the brain and other
parts of the body to think of which can be a whole project in itself.  For
each miracle recovery story accredited to the removal of mercury there are
ten cases where no or only very little improvement is noticed probably
because most of the mercury already has leaked into the body and is very
difficult to get rid of.

>> does anyone here have dental implants?

The jury is still out on these though I do know of two excellent holistic
dentists who are now using them with titanium posts as the foundation.

Check out:

http://www.all-natural.com/teeth-1.html

http://ellington.pharm.arizona.edu/~bear/dent.html

http://www.hugnet.com/

This should keep you busy for a while. :-)

Best, Peter