RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 01:32:38 EST
In a message dated 12/4/98 1:16:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I know a man in Canada who has his alfalfa up to 28 Brix.
 He's making a very good living by buying "sick" cows at auction and
 putting them on high-Brix pasture.  Within a month, or so, they look
 (and act) like new creatures.  He generally keeps them for six months,
 or so, and then takes them back to auction, where he sells them for a
 healthy profit. >>

Do you mean that this man is taking cows  who have  been on a low brix pasture
and they become healthy on a high brix pasture? Am I right in assuming that
these cows were not raised primarily on grains or other less healthy foods? If
that were the case, these sick cows might become healthy on any old pasture.

Love
Sandy