RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Jöst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:42:33 +0200
Gary wrote:
>I have read that and it was not entirely convincing, although it certainly
>sounded nice.  I have not analyzed it thoroughly enough to know whether the
>concepts are valid or not, although the logic may be trying to support a
>preconceived notion about protein.  This is likely too simplistic, but what
>about carnivores?  Don't they have quite a bit of "high quality" food? Why
>are their brains not bursting at the seams?

Try the research under

http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/hb/hb-interview1a.shtml

Carnivores are another strain of evolution. They didn't manufacture
tools
because they are anatomically unable to grasp things like apes. And
making
tools let the human brain size explode literally. Diet alone is not
explai-
ning everything.

Okay. You said about eating fish:
>I'll take your word for it.  I seem to be thinking clearly without it, so
>may be an individual thing, or some other unknown factor.

I pointed out that you seem to be thinking clearly without fish but
you don't know how much you would improve your thinking if you added
fish to your diet.

>Don't you think it's difficult to eat raw fish as a human?

Think? I just do it. If my body needs it, it tastes very good. The
japanese do it frequently. Where's the problem?

>How do you get it?

The local fish dealers carry fish from the atlantic ocean sometimes.
And if they don't I order it from a European distributor (which is
BTW distributing in Europe only!) I always buy ocean fish, not
farmed one.

>Where do you live?

I live in the capital city of Germany.

>Is your health excellent on RAF instinctive or whatever you call it?
>No allergies, colds, low energy...?

Yes. Missing not one single day in the company, old allergies cured,
but still having minor problems because of a mercury intoxification
four years ago. So I still have one or two colds per year and some-
times low energy.
My nutrition follows the ideas of instinctive nutrition which in-
clude raw animal foods.

Stefan (without umlaut)