RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 96 06:47:08 CST
Dear Bob,

        As somewhat of a veteran of various online burn outs, let me make a
suggestion:  hit "return" without compunction, and stay with the timetable you
feel good about.  If you only feel good about 10 minutes online, stay on for
only 10 minutes.  Questions where you sincerely wish to help people, say them
in a buffer in categories.  For instance, you could save all the questions
about fruit sugar as one category, questions about travel in another category,
etc., to get back and respond to as you have time.  It takes only a second to
respond temporarily to person(s) with a short but polite, "Will respond when I
have time"!

        Best wishes,

        Michele