RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Maynard S. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 19:03:56 -0400
My longtime good friend, Peter Firk, a spiritually-minded vegan with a
strong commitment to health education, describes the inspiration of
his
professional music career, which had been temporarily dwarfed by his
vegetarian Internet
business    www.VegetarianUSA.com   www.NaturalUSA.com    (which is
still
thriving).     {Please visit it.}

MaynardClark: What is the "SOURCE" of your music?

PeterFirk: What do you mean?
I get inspiration from nature, positive relationships, meditation,
chanting, and my connection to the spiritual universe.

MaynardClark: How precisely would one be able to delineate that
"connection
to the spiritual universe"?

PeterFirk: Through silent meditation, the mind becomes quiet. In that
quietness, one begins to see the true nature of things. Combined with
fasting, living foods, and prayer---one becomes consciously aware of
the
inner nature of ALL things---and one can marvel in the beauty and
serenity
of the UNIVERSE.

  www.VegetarianUSA.com
  www.NaturalUSA.com