RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 07:32:51 -0800
Nature's First Law, best known for plagiarism and the peddling of
high-priced supplements, announced in a recent bulletin that
David Wolfe had participated in a new "reality" TV show,
but that they could not release any details now.

So much for secrecy: if you watched the US cable network, the Sci-Fi
Channel, in the last 2 days, you may have seen ads for a new
reality tv series there called "Mad Mad House", starting in March
(the date NFL mentioned in their bulletin?). It appears to
be a rip-off of the show "Real World" that has run on MTV
for some time.

Mad Mad World appears to add wacky characters to the mix: a
witch, "Avocado, the Naturist", and others. The TV ads show you
the "Avocado" character, and he sure looks like Wolfe to me.

Anyway, others who have seen/see the ad are invited to comment, add
details, agree/disagree. If NFL is really "sworn to secrecy"
as they say, then they can neither confirm nor deny this.
But others can watch for the ad and see if they agree (or disagree)
with me that "Avocado" appears to be David Wolfe.

Tom Billings