RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 08:12:49 -0700

The San Francisco Living Foods Enthusiasts (SF-LiFE) is sponsoring an
Expo, "The Rejuvenation and Health Expo", on Sunday June 1, 1997 at the
Conference Center (Bldg. A), Fort Mason Center, San Francisco.  Cost is
$6.00 per person. Events begin at 9 AM and continue until 5 PM. The focus
of this Expo is on raw/living foods and lifestyles, and related topics.
There will be multiple speakers, food preparation workshops and
demonstrations, and exhibitors. (There  are still openings for additional
exhibitors).

Speakers include:
Ray Kent (fasting expert),
Pam Masters (living foods educator),
Richard Salome (former director of Hippocrates),
Tom Stone (raw fooder and Dentist),
Tom Billings, and others.

There will be a panel discussion; panel members are:
Jasmine Clower (wheatgrass grower and colon hygienist),
Lee Hitchcock (author of "Long Life Now")
Christopher Morell (instinctive eater)
Roe Gallo (fruitarian)
Ray Kent (fasting)

There will be an Essence service at 9:15 AM, led by Rev. David Owen of
the Essene Church. Rev. Owen might sit in on my talk (re: problems in raw
and living foods diets), and provide some commentary.

For full speaker list, directions and details, check the website address:

http://www.living-foods.com/expo

Any questions not answered by the web site can be called in to the
Sproutline, phone 415-751-2806 (leave message), or sent to me via e-mail
at the address below.

This will be reposted once more, about two weeks before the Expo.

P.S. The following comment is made only on the raw-food list. I will be
speaking from 12 noon - 1 PM, then I am moderating the panel from
3:00 - 4:30 PM. I invite raw-food list members who attend the Expo, to
find me and say hello. The best time for this is from 1-3 PM, as I might
not arrive at the Expo until a few minutes before my talk.

Tom Billings