RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:57:39 -0600
Ben,

>Are you vegan?

No, I eat a variety of raw animal foods (meat, eggs, dairy), raw vegetables,
fruits, and cold-pressed plant oils.

> Do you eat flesh foods?

Yes, including but not limited to:  raw beef, fish, and poultry, when these
are available in a fresh, non-commercial, organically-raised form.

> Do you eat dried foods?

Sometimes, but most often my fruits are fresh.

> Do you eat only raw?

from time to time, I eat a bit of cooked starch with an equal amount of raw
fat (raw unpasteurized butter).

>Are you still eating the way you did when you managed to
>speed your healing up?

Yes, because of:

1) I am in a _process_ of recovering:  some of the healing was immediate,
while most change has been gradual, over a period of months.
2) I now understand that I can not expect to maintain my optimal health if I
do not continue eating well.

hope that helps clarify a bit.

Best regards,

-Ben