RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:59:35 -0800
If anyone is interested in Nature's First Law raw-foods products, our new
catalog can be seen at:

http://www.io-online.com/~nature/descriptions.html

or email us and we'll send you a hard copy for free.

Lots of new videos, audios, etc.

We recently spoke at a Natural Hygiene conference in Los Angeles and met
with Peter - veg-raw moderator - and Dave - veg-raw list owner.  It was
great meeting you guys!

We also recently filmed an infomercial with Jay "The Juiceman" Kordich
which will be broadcast all over the world & filmed two TV shows in Los
Angeles that will be broadcast in the U.S.  The raw word is spreading!

Take care raw-fooders!

Stephen, David, & R.C.
Nature's First Law
http://www.io-online.com/~nature