RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gerry Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 07:58:54 EDT
Ingrid: Thanks so much for sharing the information below.

It's been my personal experience that eating vegan, per se, means
nothing as too much of anything is not good. A person's health
(physical, emotional, spiritual) is exhibited by his/her demeanor. If
s/he is in any way negative and critical I know right away s/he is out
of balance.

Diet and exercise are the two basic factors within the control of most
individuals. Getting these two things under control allows one to
prioritize and "get straight" that which is important and what is not.
And from there good things flow.

As soon as I begin being critical or reactive of someone instread of
trying to find out what might have prompted his/her negative reactions,
I try to take stock of myself and realize I, myself, am out of balance
and behaving poorly.

Some people have much better reserves than others and can remain
balanced and emotionally calm and compensate for other imbalances, as
your friends in India obviously do. Accepting and adapting to the
circumstances can "balance" inequities.
Hope this makes sense.;-)
gc