RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:23:14 -0700
> - Many cancers, including breast cancer, may be dependent on physical
>activity and level of stress. Nicole Burger's marriage was, to say the
>least, very unhappy.

i was under the impression (from meeting her in 95) that she got
cancer
while younger and got into remission for years. Any way,  considering
her
unhappiness in her relationship with her husband  the nutrition factor
seems to me to not be an important factor in her case. She was talking
us about the grief of loosing one of her children and it looks to us
that
there was a lot of hurt there . Thoughts and emotional patterns have
certainly as much, if not more influences, on body chemistry than the
kind of molecules we are ingesting.
from my experience with a friend affected by breast cancer , i can see
similarity in their attitudes toward life(lot of denied and
aknowledged
hurt and a dose of resignation)
cells to become cancerous need to be in an  oxygen impoverished
environment.
And somebody who is willing to feel the pain automatically sighs ( my
observation ) repressing feeling go with shallow breathing...
I don't deny the importance of nutrition in cancer genesis but there
too,
food choices are determined by attitudes . Nicole might have choose
meat as
a mean to hurt herself, as an other person with a different body
chemistry
will have choose fruit or something else.
I would like to stress that the nature of the food affect us less than
our
relationship to it.
even a bag of feather can be as hurtfull than a bag of lead who fall
on your
head , if you  deep your nose into it.
Jean-claude