RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micaela Hoskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:37:28 -0700
If there were another way to prepare tempeh in the morning with his
fruit,
he would probably try that. it's really the tempeh he's after, not the
sautéing.
any ideas?
Lucia

Tempeh or soy protein.  If he would be happy with a soy based protein
shake,
he might get what he is looking for there.  I have heard of people who
will
be tofu in a blender with fruit for a shake.  I'm not a fan of tempeh
or
tofu, so I'm not sure what this is like.  If he is really after fats,
blender shake with raw eggs, flax seed oil, and fruit will appeal to
him.

Micaela