RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 19:13:24 -0500
Mary <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Does anyone know if Loren Cordain has a website?  I would like to access his
>writings.

No. But you can find plenty of his writings at the PaleoDiet web site.
However one three part article was posted under Dean Esmay's name. I am
holding off on cleaning up the archives (and fixing this) until a fellow in
the UK finishes writing a program to help with this task. So check out:

  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/paleodiet.html

>Also, I read there is a "scholarly" paleo list, how do we get on that list?

Basically fill this out and e-mail to: Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>

   Name:
   Title:
   Institution:
   Preferred E-mail Address: