RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 15:03:36 -0600
>When Mr Vonderplanitz shares his documentation publicly, and when such
>"complete reversals" are verified by hard-core researchers--THEN this
>information will be very telling. So far it appears that Aajonus is content
>to _talk_ about his hundreds (even thousands it is claimed) "cures". This,
>unfortunately, puts him is the category of other self-styled diet gurus who
>make claims but back them up with only their own verbiage.

>If Mr. Vonderplanitz expects to be taken seriously, he will have to do more
>than make claims, IMO...

Kirt,

Agreed, there is foolery in accepting claims for face value.  It is likewise
questionable to dismiss claims with no further investigation.

While it is true that rigorous, controlled studies have not already been
performed using Aajonus' regime, studies are currently underway in New York
to determine the validity/significance of Aajonus' treatments, despite
obvious lack of funding from standard medical pathways of funding.

Additionally, you will find that many of his patients are eager to share
their experiences with you -- this is what I found when I began
investigating his work myself.

If you truly are interested in learning more, I would encourage finding out
more through what he already has published before dismissing what seem to be
"too good to be true" claims.

Best regards,

Ben