RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 15:37:14 -0400
I tend to agree with you but what about in situations where it is known
that bad will happen if that person does not eliminate. Just like the
febrile seizure it may be unharmful on the most part but since one
doesn't know whether this one is one of the rere ones that can cause
brain damage wouldn't it be prudent to bring the fever down SLIGHTLY and
then let it progress. Intervention is necessary sometimes(like in the
case of a broken arm or a broken leg. But I do on the most part agree with
you.

Godbless,
Anwar

Dr Bernarr wrote: > > COLONICS CAUSE CANCER OF THE COLON