RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 10:56:29 -0700
I recently obtained some essential oil of cassia. Cassia (one species of
which is known as senna), is used by instinctos as a detox tool. Instinctos
use the pods as a gentle laxative. The leaves are used as a powerful
purgative in Ayurvedic Panch Karma cleansing procedures.

Anyway, I don't know if the oil I purchased came from the fruit, the seeds,
the leaves, or the blossoms. (The low price suggests it is not from the
blossoms). If anyone knows how to use the oil (in aromatherapy or other),
please post. Thanks!

Regards,
Tom Billings