RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:22:17 -1000
Wes:
>Question: Why do you think it's good to consume only the yolk? There is
>no good reason to consume only the white or only the yolk; the body uses
>them in synergistic fashion in assimilation.

For me the yolk tastes good MUCH more often than the white, so that's why I
think it is good. Why would it be "more natural" to consume a "Fraction" of
a food that tastes poorly. Certainly no other life form on this planet
would say, "Uh oh, the yolk is a fractional food, so I'd better eat that
crappy tasting slime around it so it's whole." Or put it in a blender so I
can't even taste it. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft