RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 12:53:11 -0400
Karen:
> It saved me from going along with the SAD herd,

Me:
Let's not talk about them like they're a "herd." That's not a nice
way to talk about them. Let's be kind, and admit that plenty of
people can't even find the money to BUY the food - ANY food -
twinkies are delicious compared to an empty belly - much less being
fortunate enough to be able to ship in crates of fruits.

Karen:
> and feeling desolate in the mundane
> boring reality of the "real world."

Me:
And let's not call the "real world" boring or mundane. The world is
pretty amazing, from my viewpoint, and from the viewpoint of a
child, who finds magic in things as simple as the shifting of light
on the wall.

Love Liza