RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 13:00:59 -0700
a new idea . . .

			a new cuisine . . .

			a new world . . .

	 decadent          ***raw***            organic
		     living foods restaurant

life line 415.665.6519			1224 9th ave. (at lincoln)
						sf, ca 94122

raw living foods are foods that are uncooked leaving all the vitamins,
minerals and enzymes available for your body's total use.  enzymes help
break down foods so nutrients can be absorbed into the blood stream on a
cellular level.  paul kouchakoff, m.d., at the institute of clinical
chemistry in sausanne, switzerland in 1930, reported that the consumption
of raw foods did not change the chemical makeup of the blood.  however,
when cooked food was consumed, augmentation of white blood cells (the
immune system) occured... this means that our bodies fight cooked food
like a disease!

raw living foods do not require the body to perform the grueling task of
creating acids to break them down.  when this task is eliminated, the
body diverts all this extra energy to prevent sickness, disease and to
radically slow the aging process!

by eating raw living foods you do your body and the environment a favor,
because the packaging of these foods is either edible or compostable.  in
addition to this, everything at _raw living foods_ is organic so we do
not contribute to poisoning the soil or water with chemical fertilizers,
herbicides or pesticides.

wait till you taste what _raw living foods_ can do with raw living foods
today!  soaking nuts and seeds so they sprout, activating their enzyme
activity, charging them and us with dramatically increased energy to the
point of a noticeable nature rush!  sun baking our ancient tonics,
manitok wild black rice and buckwheat pizza crusts charges them further
with chlorophyll, a super powerful compound one molecule away from being
human blood!  raw carob, grade-c maple syrup, honey, dates and sugar cane
(all very good for you) satisfy even the most decadent tasted buds to
your heart's desire.

_raw living foods_ goes way beyond vegetarianism, past veganism, flying
by macro-biotics to a time before there was fire!  when everything we ate
was raw living food that came off a tree and had a seed; so that after we
ate it, it could give life to a new tree, which later gives to us again..
hence, living foods.