RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
roy siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 05:33:16 -0500
>  I'm not even sure if this is the same list I used to write to.

 I believe it was the raw list, but I could be wrong.

Regarding the time you spent at the tree of life. I'm curious as to your
general impressions regarding
the emotional and mental stability of the raw vegans. I'm not interesed in
rumors or even mentioning anyone by name, just your general impressions. And
what do you think is the biggest problem of raw veganism (lack of
calories?).

By the way, I remember your post of salt, which I believe was right  before
you took a leave of absence
from medical school.  It was an excellent post, very authoritative.  You
have a very good scientific mind.  I'm not trying to rekindle your debate as
to return to medical school.  But you know, an open minded MD can do alot of
good in this world.

Best Regards
Roy Siegel