RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:08:13 -0400
Okay, I don't think I wrote the below very clearly.
I meant that from what I've read he is not against meat eating. Rather he
seems to advocate the eating of  any food raw whenever possible. That is
what I meant. Moreover, if we look at the specifics of what happens to
meat when cooked we can see that eating it raw is better. However, i do
have a question for Dr.Bernarr and that is he denounces the theory of
clogged intestines, why is that, Dr. Bernarr?

Godbless,
Anwar