RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 07 Feb 1997 14:27:22 -0600
kirk:
>>>BTW, I've decided to donate my body to your pig when I die. :/ :") :)

>>me:
>>Told the pigs(4) last night at chow time. They were overjoyed! They
>>started talking about pooling their allowances and hiring someone to
>>speed up the dying process. Don't worry though, I told them that would
>>be highly inappropriate and they would just have to wait. They live about
>>30 years, so there's time.

>How bout in the meantime, you put the smallest of those porkers on a raw
>regime for a year and I'll buy him/her off you--for a pet, you realize. ;)

me:
The smallest one is named Charlotte. She is quite cute, though noisy.
Unfortunately she says she doesn't trust you. I told her she didn't
even know you and would probably like you. She squealed "not"! :)
Why all raw for a year?

kirt:
>Shelton's popcorn? Ha! Yeah, I'd forgotten about that...

me:
Sheltons' popcorn? I know nothing about this. What do you mean?
BTW, whats this smiley mean :") ?

We are getting ready for another snow here in the great featureless
plain of the Midwest. Actually, I have gotten used to the flatness.
But, I am still quite jealous of you folks in California. I hope
to live out there at some point.

Peace

David Noel