RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 21:42:02 -0600
Lynton:
> I am sad to say that a friend is seriously ill with the above.  I have been
> trying to figure out the best advice I can to offer her, taking into account
> that she is in hospital with all that entails.

Lynton, I am sorry to hear of the misfortune of your friend. Since she is
under conventional medical care, I would think twice about suggesting to
her possible alternative treatments.  Odds are that her spirits are already
pretty low, and I think that the last she needs in her life just now is to
be stuck in a power struggle between her doctors on the one side and you on
the other both telling her that she will die if she does not do what you
say. However, if she does have what it takes to stand up to conventional
wisdom, I would contact every alternative health doctor and clinic I could
find and ask them what their track record is for healing leukemia. I would
then put her on a raw diet and add on whatever modality that seemed to have
the best possibility of helping her.  The raw diet in itself might do the
job but with her life on the line, I would not bet all my money on one
horse.  If you decide to go this route, let me know as I might have some
good leads for you.

> So far, my guess is that barley-leaf juice (or wheatgrass juice) could be
> acceptable.

As much raw chlorophyll as possible for the blood I think is a great idea
but I would not expect it to would heal the cancer by itself.

I hope this has been helpful.

Best, Peter