RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Walford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 17:45:54 -0700
Dear Ryan:
   Thanks for such a moving and honest triptych... Being both a raw and
caloric restriced (although one almost implies the other) person, I
understand the possibility for isolation.  Or, in my case, looked up to for
having such standards.  It seems like a simple thing to me, each person has
the privelage and should be respected for their lifestyle choice.  It is
the heart and soul of each seeking "wholeness" or inner peace that
hopefully brings us near, not what we eat!  A healthy diet which makes you
feel stable and strong in body and nerve, light and agile in mind and heart
is what turns my button!
   The Chinese say to "bend like the willow rather than break like the oak".

   Keep up the light...

>So I learned how to survive in a society that has many
>variables that make it whole and found some aspects of my life that helped
>on my journey to wholeness.  The last night two of the guys were there, we
>sat in a circle and they set up shrines of their prized possessions and
each one of them played an instrument.  It was the most beautiful experience of