RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Labedz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 22:48:38 -0500
Hi Susie!
Does your dehydrator have a temperature control?  I think this is important.
 The American Maid one which I use occasionally does.  This company sells
extra trays on which to dehydrate more liquid substances.  If yours does not,
you can simply line them with wax paper because a dehydrator does not, or at
least should not, reach a temperature over 115 degrees, so wax paper or even
plastic wrap (less desirable) would not even come close to melting.

Re raw communities, have you contacted Helen Jean Story of the Hygienic
Community Network (P.O. Box 277, Boulder Creek, CA 95006)?  She and others
are working on setting up a raw community.

Smiles,

Sandy