RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 21:08:10 -1000
Peter:
>However, I am beginning to have doubts about how much red meat I should be
>eating in the first place since I am blood type A.  So far I have found
>without exception that those who thrive on high amounts of (raw) red meat
>all are type O.

It would be fun to see some numbers on this. There are some non-O's on the
paleo-list but not rawsters. Thing is, I thrived on everything else but
(very occasional) meat for years. The end may be in sight--or just over the
horizon--for my high meat consumption though. We'll see if I was making up
for lost time or if I have found my new bloodtype diet...

Interestingly, after indulging greatly in the months before pregnancy and
in early pregnancy, Melisa has had an aversion to meat for the last month
or so. Some folks say it must be a girl, since girl fetuses favor sweet,
and boy fetuses favor meat. Anyway, we'll see what blood type the bambino
ends up with (Melisa is A).

Cheers,
Kirt