RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:20:57 -0700
>>Tom:
>>I wonder if the bentonite clay used in a number of "intestinal cleanse"
>>products comes from the same (contaminated) source? I hope not...

Sheila:
2 reputable companies sell bentonite
Arise and Shine in Mt Shasta CA
Fax 1-916-926-8866

VE Irons Co in Cottonwood CA
http://www.colema-boards.com/welcome.html

I would ask them about the purity of their product, source, and possible
dioxin contamination. My feeling is that they are pure.

>Walter:
>Perhaps the original article should be posted to the intestinal-health list.

Sheila:
I would like to read the original.

Walter:
>(for some strange reason I've been unsubbed from the list)

Sheila:
Sorry, Walter. Probably an error. Please resubscribe using the second
hottext below.

Kind Regards,
Sheila Shea
http://www.sheilas.com