RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 13:33:11 -0700
robert w. avery opined:

> I suppose I shouldn't pipe up if I don't know for sure, but I think I
> read somewhere that  Bragg's Liquid Aminos are cooked.  Even worse, they
> are a highly refined fractionated food extract that is foreign to our
> biological adaption even if it is raw.  I gave up using it many moons
> ago.

	~raw~ bragg's liquid aminos?  steve hurwitz said it best:
		"bodhi, how do they get soybeans so *black*?"
	i don't know.  and until i do, i ain't sucking on the stuff.  back
in those heady days of see (students for educated eating), i acted as
communications officer.  writing to the american vegetarian & vegan
societies, littlegreen, health resorts, etc., i ended up getting a letter
off to the bragg clan.  patricia sent a wonderfully thick envelope of
material for us seers.  she also agreed to come speak at our school, but
canceled when her house went through the ravages of vandalism.  i still buy
bragg's raw apple cider vinegar now & then.  "vote no on amino"  anyone else
browsed over to the bragg home page?  write email to patricia and
everything.

trophologically,
		bodhi