RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 01:45:30 -0200
-----Original Message-----
From: Jean-Louis Tu
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 1998 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: dermatitis

>The transformation DGLA -> AA is inhibited by EPA. So, Sears thought that
>you could reach "The Zone" by supplementing ....

Hi Jean-Louis and folks,

    Sorry for this(other) stupid question, but what's "The Zone" supposed to
mean!?!?!? A concept?

    Also Jean-Loius , I could not understand how can you stay a month away
off a shampoo and your hair look clean? Nice shape either?
    In the other hand, I just can't get rid off dandruff, dammit!!! A/W,
gonna check that stuff about the fatty acids.
    BTW, about all this washing talk that's going on, I must say that the
only thing that lessens my seborreic dermatitis and scaling is washing
away(with some soap-glicerine I use) all the oil that comes of my face-skin
(besides cortechosteroids, of course). The same goes with the scalp. If I
dont shampoo it in 2 days , next day starts the itching.

        Best Luck and Peace to all
                Helio