RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 02:02:38 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/2003 10:32:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Subj:Re: another raw food baby dies
> Date:5/21/2003 10:32:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
> Sent from the Internet
> Dr. Bernarr wrote: > OUR INHERENT INTELLIGENCE ALWAYS DOES THE RIGHT THING
> TO HEAL US
>  THERE ARE NO "CURES"
>  Our need to physiologically rest, i.e., to water fast, will spontaneously
>  disappear, and genuine hunger will return, when the cause and need for our
> inherent intelligence to cause us to physiologically rest, i.e., to water
> fast, no longer exists.<
> Kirt Nieft wrote: >Do I understand this? The extremely underweight baby
> should have fasted?<

Therapeutic fasting and spontaneous fasting called for by our inherent
intelligence, are 2 different diametrically opposed entities.
Therapeutic fasting when we are genuinely hungry, is always contraindicated
for all living beings. Only when we are symptomatic and not hungry, then our
inherent intelligence, our God within, forces us to spontaneously water fast,
physiologically rest. We are passengers on the train of life, not the
conductors. Most fasting practitioners do not understand this and that is why
they get disastrous results when they therapeutically fast themselves and/or
therapeutically fast other living beings.
[log in to unmask]     http://www.healself.org        310-396-2914