RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 96 21:29:28 CST
Thanks so much, Ward, for your thoughtful and informative post about the low
blood sugar problem!  I have captured it into my computer so I can study it
closer.  The last couple of days I have been eating almost no fruit (except one
apple) and avocado and (I know it's not real kosher) cottage cheese, and am
feeling much better already.  It was heartening to read that I may still be
able to enjoy some of my favorite sweet fruits in combination with  protein
and/or fat foods!